Disneyland Paris Travel Beauty Essentials


While you're reading this I'm actually in Paris, visiting Disneyland with my fella, his sister and her family and my fella's mum. I used to like putting my holiday make up bag posts together, but let's face it I never pack light so they used to end up being a bit like War and Peace! Therefore, I've revamped it a little and thought I'd share some of my favourite beauty bits I've packed to take to Paris with me. Without further ado....

Green People Vita Min Fix

Green People Vita Min Fix * £17.50 - Review

This is the first product I knew would go in my bag! I've fallen completely head over heals for this little baby and cannot rave about it enough. I've done a full and in-depth review that I've linked above if you want to check it out. For a quick overview though it's pretty much like liquid gold for your face! It's made my skin soft, reduced redness, cleared up blemishes and is a perfect base for make up. Go and buy it now!


B. Micellar Water

B. Pure Micellar Water £1.99

This is a new find for me and I picked it up on a whim in Superdrug, purely because of the travel size. It's actually better than what I expected though. I tried the old B. Micellar Water a while ago and wasn't impressed at all - it didn't remove my make up very well and I'd still have black eyes the next morning. This one seems to be a new formula though and it's much better. It removes all my make up easily now and doesn't dry my skin out. It's the perfect size for travelling too.


Guiltless Skin Face Oil

Guiltless Skin Organic Face Oil £18.00

This has been an unexpected saviour for my skin these last couple of weeks. I received this in my October The Pip Box and wasn't too fussed about it at first - I must admit I think the packaging put me off as it's pretty plain, but apparently it's what's on the inside that counts and it definitely is with this. My skin has never been as soft as the morning after using this the night before. It takes a while to sink in so I personally wouldn't use this in the morning but it's perfect for night as my skin has completely soaked up all the goodness by the morning.


Superdrug Naturally Radiant Cleanser

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Complete Cleanser £5.99

This was another product I picked up on a whim. All my current cleansers have pump tops on them and aren't travel friendly at all, so I wanted to get one that wouldn't leak in my bag but that wouldn't break the bank either. I chose this one as I hadn't tried it before and although I'm not a huge fan of foam cleansers I really like this one. It isn't stripping on the skin and it becomes a sort of creamy texture when mixed with water. It removes all my make up and makes my skin squeaky clean. A thumbs up from me!


B. Lipsticks

B. Lipsticks £6.99 each

I picked up 3 of these little babies the other day when Superdrug had 3 for 2 on cosmetics and I'm taking them all with me! Virtuous and Frow are Matte Lipsticks and Pillow Talk is a Luminous Lipstick. Virtuous (the bright pink) is actually my favourite, which is a little strange as I don't usually lean towards pinks. This is amazingly vivid though and actually looks amazing on me (even if I do say so myself)! Even though it's a matte lipstick, it doesn't dry down completely so it doesn't cling to dry patches and just looks really smooth on the lips. Pillow Talk is also a great shade. It's the perfect nude for me and it's a luminous lipstick so it has a sort of satin finish, which looks amazing. Frow is a mauve colour that looks great for winter, with just a hint of eyeshadow and lashings of mascara.


RMS Swift Shadows

RMS Beauty Swift Shadows * £19.00 each - Review

These are my holy grail eyeshadows now and I use them everyday. I'm taking both colours as I can mix it up from day to day and add another couple of layers if I need to for any night time meanderings we might do. I know that these will last all day without creasing or smudging, which is exactly what I need for long days in the park. The last thing I want to be doing is checking my make up every 2 seconds.


Kat Von D Foundation

Kat Von D 'Lock It' Liquid Foundation £27.00 - Review

You can tell from the title of my review post that I'm prety in love with this foundation. It's the perfect cf and vegan foundation that is high coverage and stays in place all day. This will be a winner in Disneyland when I need my foundation to last all day with minimum touch ups and no worrying about whether it's still in place. However it is a little heavy so I've also packed ...

Pacifica Ultra CC Cream & Concealer

Pacifica Ultra CC Cream SPF17 £16.99 & Transcendent Concentrated Concealer £15.99

This is a new CC cream and concealer that I've been trying out for the last few weeks and I'm loving them both. I love how they allow my skin to breathe and I feel as though I'm not wearing any foundation when I have these on. They are both lightweight products, so I need to have pretty clear skin to wear them (although the concealer does a good job at covering redness and blemishes), but I'm taking my best skincare so hopefully my skin will be in good enough condition.

New Look Hair Clips

Hair Clips £2.99

I know these aren't technically beauty products but I picked them up to put up my new short hair while we're away. I saw these on offer in New Look and they're so pretty that I had to pick up 3 (I also got a grey marble but it's not pictured)! There's so many different patterns to choose from so I'm sure you'll find something.

This is by no means an extensive list of the beauty products I'm packing but these are my favourites. I know I'll get use out of absolutely all of them so they won't be wasting room in my case. This will be our last trip for a while as we've had 3 holidays this year (I've had 4!) and although it's been fun, we really need to start properly saving for our wedding now. Hopefully we'll be able to do a couple of long weekends away over the next couple of years, just to keep us going but we'll have to wait and see.

Are you going on holiday this winter?


Kayleigh x

Labels: , ,