Reflecting On Life and Blogging

Reflecting

Hey there strangers, it's been a while! I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posts around here lately but while I've been away from blogging it's given me time to reassess my little space here. Also as this is my 99th post (who'd have thought it?!) on my blog I thought this would be a good time for a little announcement!

I love writing about beauty and it's what encouraged me to start blogging; so I could share all my favourite products with you guys. I still love doing that but I feel that I have other things that I want to share with you guys too. Since starting the gym and having more life adventures I've realised that I have other interests that I want to write about too, so I've decided that I'm going to mix things up a little on here and I hope you guys don't mind too much.

Don't get me wrong it will still be mainly beauty focused (cruelty free, of course) but I want to throw in some health and fitness posts too and maybe some fashion posts - only if I'm feeling particularly fashionable though, which isn't often! I may even post a couple of book reviews or home interior posts every now and again (we have just bought the most wonderful dining table that I'm completely in love with!).

I guess this post is just to let you all know that there will be a slight mix up on here in the coming months and I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for sticking with me over the past couple of months and I promise to try and get back into a routine asap!

Kayleigh x

Labels: