The Infinity Dreams Tag

Infinity Dreams Tag

I don't often do many tags on here but this one sounded like fun and I thought hey, what better way to mix up my posts and ease myself back into blogging? I was tagged by the extremely lovely Steph over at The Zombie Said - go check her out, she's a total babe!

The idea of this tag is to list 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions set for you by your nominator and then tag 11 other bloggers to answer 11 questions you've created for them. Easy right? So here goes....

11 Facts About Me & My Answers
1. I have a growth deficiency in my wedding ring finger and had to have an operation on it when I
was in year 4. I probably should of had it done again when I was 18 but I didn't want to and it's not really noticeable now anyway.
2. I grew up thinking I was allergic to carrots. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I found out I'm not. Now I really like them!
3. I love to read. Harry Potter is my favourite series, but I also like anything by Robert Masello and lately I've been into anything in the Horror genre too.
4. I hate insects. When I was little my mum found me screaming blue murder in the bathroom because a ladybird had landed on my knee while I was sitting on the toilet.
5. I also once had an insect fly in my ear and get stuck. I had to go to A&E for them to get it out and now I hate anything flying near my ears. This may have also contributed to Fact 4...
6. Anthony proposed to me in the Great Hall at the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London and it was perfect. He's such a cutie!
7. I don't play as many video games as I'd like to anymore, as I just don't get time. My favourites are Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, any Lego ones and Skyrim.
8. I love going to the theatre and ballets. My favourite show so far is probably The Phantom of the Opera - it was a total feast for the eyes.
9. I hate taking blog photos - I'd much prefer to write a post than take photos and edit them. It's so. much. effort.
10. I get travel sick and the worst form of transport for me are coaches. Bleurgh!
11. I have 6 tattoos and 7 piercings.


1. What is your favourite animal?
My family have always had dogs and I love them. Big, small, fluffy, bouncy - I just love dogs. I also like owls too as they are so wise and majestic. I even have an owl tattooed on my thigh!

2. Are you a coffee person or a tea person? Or both?
Definitely both. I love tea and usually have one in the morning, but I get bored of the taste of it sometimes and then I like to have a sweet coffee instead.

3. Share a smell that you associate with a happy memory.
I love the smell of old books as it reminds me of my childhood.

4. How many countries have you travelled to?
4 - America, France, Turkey & Egypt, but I've been to America 3 times (my ultimate favourite holiday destination!) and Turkey twice.

5. What's your Myers Briggs personality type?
I'd never heard of this before but I looked it up online, took a test and I'm a Defender (ISFJ).I had such fun doing this and the description is scarily accurate. In fact I think everyone should go and do this right now!

6. White, milk or dark chocolate?
Milk is by far my favourite but I'm not picky when it comes to chocolate!

7. Describe your perfect house.
I'd love to live in a cottage in a small village, where everybody knows everybody. Maybe I'd have a window box full of roses and an AGA in the kitchen. There would be exposed wooden beams throughout the house and fresh flowers on the dining table every day. We'd have a dog too! And a library!

8. What's your favourite pizza topping?
Probably pepperoni or maybe chicken. Dominos The Sizzler is the best pizza I've ever had - the mixture of the sauce and herbs is to die for!

9. In a zombie apocalypse, would you band together with others or go it alone?
Band together - especially if it were Rick Grimes and his gang/team/crew.

10. Would you rather live in the Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter universe?
As you now know by the rest of this post I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I always hoped I'd get my Hogwarts letter every summer, so I'd definitely pick to live in that world.

11. If you had to have either wet noodles or bread sticks for arms, which would you pick and why?
Bread sticks because I could then point at stuff and hit things I wanted, instead of just swinging noodles around and getting myself wrapped up in them!


My Questions

1. Tell me about your perfect holiday.
2. What is the one item you can't live without?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
4. What superpower would you choose to have?
5. Are you more of a savoury or sweet person?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. If you had to chose only one piece of make up to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? i.e foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc.
8. Tell me a funny story or fact about yourself.
9. Would you rather become a vampire, zombie or werewolf and why?
10. Are you a cat or a dog person?
11. What's your favourite band/singer?

I Tag

Brianne Etc

Bronagh's Beauty and Books

The Reader's Corner

Not Sweet Enough

Kayleigh x

Labels: