The One Face Mask You Need To Own

B. Revealed Glycolic Cleansing Peel

Today I'm introducing you to a small miracle worker. I mean this isn't going to cure blindness or anything but skin-wise it's a real doozy - you're going to want to pay attention to this. I picked up the B. Revealed Glycolic Cleansing Peel after reading so many rave reviews about it. It was on offer at £3.95 when I was in Superdrug so I snatched it up. It claims to leave skin looking and feeling expertly clean, fresh and smooth and encourages a brighter, healthier and more radiant complexion. It includes Glycolic Acid to gently exfoliate and Cocoa and Shea butters to soothe.

I've been using this for a good few weeks now and my skin has never been happier (I have overhauled my skincare routine for Spring though, so I think my good skin is a combination of both). When I started using this I used it every other day as I had quite bad skin at the time and I saw an improvement after just a couple of weeks.
My existing blemishes had calmed down and there were less new ones popping up too. After a couple more weeks I noticed how my skin had become much brighter and radiant too - and there were even less blemishes. I only use this a couple of times a week now, just to keep my skin happy and I really notice the difference in my skin if I miss out on a couple of uses - my skin feels congested and my complexion becomes really dull.

One of my favourite things about this mask is that it works in 3 minutes - 3 minutes I tell you! I can get lazy using face masks because they're messy and you have to leave them on for 10 - 15 minutes but this is one that I can pop on while brushing my teeth. I then remove it with the muslin cloth that comes with it to give my face an extra buff and voila - clean, smooth, healthy-looking skin. The glycolic acid works to remove dead skin cells but there's no tight or dry feeling left behind after removal - my skin always feels plump and supple. I also notice a difference in any spots I have, as I use this at night and by the morning they're no longer angry looking or sore.

This is a great little mask and one that I'd say everyone NEEDS to have in their stash. It really is a miracle worker and it comes at a great price too. It's definitely the long-term effects that keep me wanting more of this glorious stuff as my skin is the clearest it's been in ages - and I don't want that changing anytime soon! It's on offer at the moment, so I recommend you hot foot it over to the website and stock up on a few of these babies while you can - you're welcome!

Have you tried this mask before?

Labels: ,