Masks To Help WIth Acne

Masks For Acne

Firstly I have a new background - yay! My mum got it for me when we went shopping last weekend and I love it!

Now on to the post. My acne has been playing up again recently, as I've had a stinking cold. I always find that I get spots whenever I'm about to get ill and then they last ages; way after I've fought off whatever illness I had. Therefore I've been masking my ass off to try and get my face back to a reputable state and I thought I'd share my favourites with you today.

B. Revealed Glycolic Cleansing Peel - £7.99
This is my favourite mask ever! It's an exfoliating peel that really helps to smooth my skin, as it removes any dead skin cells. My face always feel really supple after using this but it never feels stripped at all. I've definitely noticed the most difference in my acne since adding this mask into my rotation and I love the fact that it only has to stay
on for 3 minutes too. Look out for a rave review soon!

The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Moisturising Scrub Mask - £11.00
I did a full review of this here, so I won't waffle on for too long. In short this makes my skin feel amazingly clean. It removes any excess oil and make up that may be laying around on my skin after cleansing. My skin always looks a little lacklustre and it feels a little clogged up if I don't use this, so I like to try and use this once a week for a deep clean. I've also noticed that they've changed the packaging of this now and I love the new packaging.

Superdrug Superberry Mud Mask - £2.59
Once again I've already done a full review of this and I'll link that here, but this is a mask that I feel is a little indulgent. It doesn't cost a lot at all, but I absolutely love the smell of this and it makes me feel like I'm really pampering myself. My skin always feels really refreshed after using this and I love how radiant it makes my face look.

Superdrug Vitamin E Leave On Mask - £2.99
After using one, or all of the above, I then feel like I need to put some moisture back into my skin. This is a great hydrating mask as it has a jelly like texture, which really sinks into the skin. I can imagine that this would be great in the summer as a cooling mask, if you put it in the fridge beforehand. I like to leave this on overnight to get the full effect and in the morning my skin is as soft as a baby's bum!

These masks have really been helping my skin lately and my acne is nearly cleared up - thank god! I try and use a mask twice a week and I'll alternate all of the above depending on what I feel my skin needs. All of these have become gems in my collection and the combination of all of them has really helped my skin. However, if I were to pick one that has made the most difference it would definitely be the B. Revealed Glycolic Cleansing Peel - it's amazing!

Have you tried any of these?

Labels: ,