Superdrug Superberry Mud Mask

Superdrug Superberry Mud Mask

I’m having a bit of a love affair with Superdrug at the moment. Between them selling Make Up Revolution products and their own Vitamin E range, I’m totally smitten. They’re actually replacing Boots as my go to place for beauty bits at the moment. So as the story goes I was roaming around in there looking for a new face mask and came across the Superdrug Superberry Mud Mask (which seems to have been taken off the website) and thought I’d give it ago.

The Superberry Mud Mask is an exfoliating mask that contains China Clay which absorbs excess oil and raspberry seeds to gently exfoliate. I like a good clay mask and anything that claims to give me glowing skin is a must try for me, as I’m obsessed with dewy skin at the moment. First of all this mask smells amazing! It smells just like raspberries and reminds me of raspberry ripple ice cream. I personally love this smell but some people might find it a little too overpowering. The product itself is
white/soft pink in colour which surprised me, as I expected it to be a grey clay mask like others I’ve tried. It sits nicely on the skin whilst drying and doesn’t dry as hard as others I’ve used which makes it quite comfortable to wear. It has small beads in it so that when you rub it off with water you can give your skin a bit of extra exfolitation, to make your skin even brighter. Once it’s washed off it leaves my skin feeling pretty smooth and after using this for a few weeks it definitely seems to have brightened up my complexion.

This is a mask I’ll be using again and again and I feel like this is the perfect way to keep skin looking bright and healthy. I use this in conjunction with a couple of other face masks, but I’ll do a round up post on those separately. At £2.59 this is another cheap product that really is great value for money. I’m definitely loving cheaper skincare at the moment, as it’s doing wonders for my skin and isn’t breaking the bank either. What more could a girl want ey?!

Labels: ,