The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

Is it weird that I reach for bronzer much more in Winter than Summer?! In Summer I tend to have a bit of a natural tan but the bright winter sun can make me look really washed out, so I always feel I need a bit of colour to brighten up my pale winter face.

I’ve dug out my trusty The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder. I have the shade Medium Matte which is the lightest shade and it's perfect for pale skin. I must admit I never use bronzer all over my face, I only use it to contour. Because I’m so pale it just looks silly and orange if I apply it all over, so I’d rather stick to adding a bit of colour with some definition – also to stop me having a moon face.

Honey Bronzing Powder is a really pigmented bronzer and a little really does go a long way. Mine looks nearly new but I’ve had this for about 2 years now and I use it on and off throughout the whole year.

It’s a light brown shade that creates the perfect contour for my face, without being too orange or too deep in colour. I use a light hand to apply this to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples, either side of my nose and a small amount on my chin too and my face looks much more structured. It is really easy to blend making it perfect for anyone who is new to bronzer, as it’s really easy to fix any mistakes you might make.

I love the packaging! It’s the right size to fit comfortably in your hand and I personally think that round packaging looks much sleeker in your make up bag. The bronzer itself is printed with a honeycomb pattern that is just adorable – you may just be able to see this around the edge of mine. There is also a mirror inside which is great for when you’re on the go or on holiday.

All in all this is a brilliant bronzer which I would definitely recommend taking a look at. It’s in the middle price range at £13 and I think this is actually a bargain for such a great product as it will last you ages.

Have you tried this before?

Labels: ,