Bee Good Award Winners Gift Pack

Bee Good Products

I picked this up last week when I was putting in a Love Lula Order. I needed a new morning cleanser and had heard nothing but good things about the Bee Good Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser, so I thought I’d try it. When searching for it on the website I came across the Bee Good Award Winners Gift Pack, which includes a 30ml Bee Good Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser, a muslin cloth and a 10ml Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm. I liked the idea of this as it’s a good way to try a product before buying the full size and you get a lip balm with it too for only £9.50 (and you can never have too many lip balms!). It’s also a brilliant way to explore a new brand.

The cleanser is a lovely rich cream that is a joy to apply – it feels so luxurious on the skin. I use roughly a 10p sized amount and that is easily enough to cover my whole face and neck, so even the 30ml will last me quite a while. It rinses off easily and doesn’t leave any residue behind, it just leaves

my face feeling really clean. As this is a cream my face feels really supple afterwards and doesn’t feel in the slightest bit dry at all, which is perfect for this time of year – the cold weather dries my skin out enough, without using a drying cleanser too! I’m afraid I can’t vouch for how well this removes make up as I use this solely in the morning and use a balm cleanser to remove my make up at night, but I’ve heard that it does a really good job at removing make up.

The lip balm is my favourite of the two products. It has a gel like consistency that melts on contact with the lips leaving a thin coat of product that isn’t too thick or sticky in any way. My lips feel better as soon as I apply this and after continuous application there’s not a dry patch in sight. It has a subtle vanilla scent that isn’t too strong and after a few minutes disappears completely - I would prefer the scent to stick around a little longer as I really like it. The packaging is what makes this a perfect product for me, as it’s much more hygienic and convenient throughout the winter. I’ve stopped taking my Chain Bridge Honey Lip Balm out with me (it’s still a firm favourite on my bedside table) as that’s in a pot that you have to dip your finger in. I don’t mind too much in the summer but once winter hits, the gloves come out and there’s more germs around, I much prefer something I can slick on quickly when I’m out and about with no faffing around.

This set is a really good way to try out the brand if you’ve been curious about Bee Good like I was. I will be repurchasing both of these in the future as they’re such good quality products but without the high end price tag.

Have you tried any Bee Good products before?

Labels: ,