Two Make-Up Products You Need In Your Arsenal

Becca Under Eye Brightener & Inika Blush Pot

I’ve found two products over the last few months that have become absolute staples in my routine and you need to hear about them. I was doing my make up for work the other morning and realised that I’ve been using these two products religiously since the day I bought them, even though I’ve been switching up my other make up items. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that these two products have become holy grail products for me and I won’t be without these in my make up bag. These are the type of products that I’ll buy new ones of weeks before the old ones run out, just in case!


Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

This little baby is amazing and my favourite make up product to date – a bold claim I know! I saw this in Rosie’s post ages ago and knew that I had to have it, so I ordered it straight away. I must admit that I was a little confused when ordering, as there isn’t a colour selection but I went with it and hoped for the best. The packaging is very luxe and feels really sturdy, so you could easily throw this in your bag to take with you on the go. It’s also a lovely shade of peach which looks pretty on my dressing table. Now onto what’s inside. The product looks a little peachy when you first open it up and I was sceptical, however once applied to my under eye area the peachiness disappears and the colour blends in well with my skin tone. I apply it with my ring finger and make sure I blend it in to the corners and up to the outer corner of my eye. It completely eliminates my dark circles and instantly refreshes my eyes, completely covering any sins of the night before! It has quite a slippery texture which means it goes on well without tugging and it also doesn’t disappear throughout the day or go cakey. I’ve tried a few different concealers for my under eye area and none of them even come close to this one. This really is a little pot of miracles and I will probably repurchase this forever!

Inika Mineral Blush Puff Pot in Rosy Glow

I bought this in September and have used it everyday since. The packaging is brilliant as it makes it so easy to apply – you don’t even need a brush. I just pat the product on to my cheeks and go. I must admit it took me a while to get used to applying the right amount, as you can over do it if you have a heavy hand but it can easily be blended out with your fingers or a brush. The little pot is perfect to throw in your bag for a night out, as it’s really compact and even has a handy mirror on the top of the lid. Rosy Glow is the perfect shade for me – I can wear it on a daily basis in the office and apply more on a night to up the intensity. On me it comes out as a peachy/pink that matches my natural blush perfectly and injects a bit of life into my face. The lasting power is really good and I find that I don’t need to re-apply until around 3pm on an average day - it slips a bit more if I’m on a night out but that’s to be expected. This really is a brilliant little blush and I find it ticks all the boxes for me.

Overall I don’t have a bad thing to say about either of these products and I’d definitely recommend checking them out if you get chance. I’d like to try more products from Becca and Inika, so if you have any recommendations send them my way!

Labels: ,