PHB Ethical Beauty Black All-In-One Mascara

PHB Ethical Beauty Black All-In-One Mascara

Spoiler Alert: This mascara is Amazing (note the capital A)!

So I was looking for a natural or organic mascara a little while back and I was recommended to try the PHB Ethical Beauty Black All-In-One Mascara, so I thought why not?, I'll give it a go. Love Lula had an offer running on their website so naturally this mascara went straight in my basket, along with a couple of other things.

PHB Ethical Beauty are a natural beauty brand that sell natural, vegan and halal certified products. The products are all handmade in the UK and they do not test on animals. I also love the fact that 15% of their Net Profit goes to charity. You can read more about the company and the ingredients they use on their website.


I'm so glad I bought this. The packaging is nothing to write home about, but it's what's on the inside that counts. It's a true black mascara and makes my lashes look really long and dark. One coat would be enough to emphasise your lashes if you wanted more of a subtle look but once you apply a second coat your lashes really come to life. My lashes are really volumised, look really black and really fluttery when I wear this mascara.

The only downside is that the formula itself is quite wet, so the first few times I tried this I did manage to get it all over my eyelids! However, with a little practice I'm used to applying this now and only occasionally do I manage to get some in my hair!

Overall this is a brilliant natural mascara and I would definitely recommend picking this up if you are after a lengthening and volumising mascara that is a natural alternative to drugstore options. In fact I would recommend picking this up over a drugstore mascara as it's one of the best I've ever tried.

What's your favourite mascara?

Labels: ,