Blog Love

Today’s post is a little different - as it’s Organic Beauty Week I thought I’d share some green beauty blogs that I’ve recently discovered and have been loving lately.





Amber’s Beauty Talk

Twitter: @amberbeautytalk
I found Amber’s blog through Ana’s Organic September post and it has become a firm favourite. Amber is posting every day through September in aid of Organic September and covering a variety of subjects - from organic beauty and fashion through to saving the bees and organic holidays. She also has a brilliant Green Beauty Newbie series that’s a must read for anyone who is new to organic and natural beauty. As a newbie myself this series has been a god send for me!






The Glow Getter


Twitter: @TheGlowGetter
Ailish runs a blog and youtube channel about all things natural, pure and organic in the beauty industry. She covers all the latest news and releases and films tutorials on youtube featuring all natural and organic products. She is the first youtuber I’ve found that focuses on natural and organic products in her videos, which is great. As it’s Organic Beauty Week she is also hosting an Online Organic Beauty Hangout tomorrow night with Skin & Tonic founder Sarah Hancock so make sure you go and sign up here. I can't wait!









Ana Goes Green


Twitter: @Anagoesgreen
Ana’s blog covers everything to do with green beauty. There’s plenty of product reviews, introducing of new brands and my personal favourites – interviews with brand creators/directors. I love these as you get to find out more about the brand and the people who help to create the products. I recently bought the Chain Bridge Honey Farm lip balm and the Earth Cosmetics deodorant on Ana’s reviews and they’re both amazing.





The Zombie Said


Twitter: @thezombiesaid
Steph’s blog is brilliant. It’s a mixture of cruelty free beauty, healthy lifestyle posts and the occasional geeky post thrown in. I really love her month in review posts, especially the worth a read section as there’s always links to some really insightful articles. I spent a whole afternoon reading back through all her posts when I discovered her blog, so go check her out.





Hello Annabel


Twitter: @helloannabel
I’ve followed Annabel’s blog for quite a while now and hers was the first green beauty blog I found back when it was Fragmented Splendour. Her blog is a mix of beauty and lifestyle posts and the occasional recipe. Her photography is lovely and I have a wishlist as long as my arm after reading through her posts. May Lindstrom The Problem Solver is top of my list!


Do you have any green beauty bloggers you love that I should check out?

Labels: